Monday, May 7, 2018

Silky Purple and Let Your Twilight Sparkle mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for manicure Mondays so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

inside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly top2 bottom base coat
Jordana Silky Purple
China Glaze Let Your Twilight Sparkle
Pop-arazzi Quick Dry Top Coat 
Sassy+Chic Nail Art Sliver Star 

I decided that I wanted to wear a purple so I put on Jordana Silky Purple which a pretty dusty pastel purple. I love Jordana polishes because they have great formula and last a while with out chipping. I wish they had more colors though. Walgreens carry a few color but Kmart carries more colors and they are only $1.99 which is awesome. I then had to add some shimmer so I put China Glaze Let Your Twilight Sparkle which I looks so pretty together. I then added a sliver star because that it would look cute. I really like how this mani camee out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment