Monday, April 30, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Dollar Tree haul to share with you. So lets get into what I hauled this time at DT.


Close up of the solar light owl and frog
I have been seeing people hauling the Solar Light Owl and Frog and had to get them both because I love owls and frogs. They are very bright too which awesome. I also found the Decorative Tape in the Despicable me and Disney Tsum tsum so I had to get both because I like to decorate stuff with this tape. I got a bag of the Might Malts eggs to try out. I'm not a big fan because it white chocolate not milk but my mom loves them so I gave it to her. I also got a bag of my favorite Tootsies Fruit Chews. I also got some of the Russell Stovers Chocolate Marshmallow eggs also my fave during Easter. I also found the Fruit Shea butter hand creams so I picked up two to try. I got the Fresh pear and red apple scents. I really like both but if they not Bath and Body Work quality so don't expect that but they are still nice.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got from Dollar Tree even thought it was before Easter and I finally posting it now but if you want see what I get before I post check out my Instagram.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment