Monday, April 2, 2018

Walgreens Haul and Review Of Wet N Wild Goth-O-Graphic Collection

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a little Walgreens Haul to share with you and since its a small haul. I thought I would do a review of the I items I got also. So lets get into this haul and review.


As you can see from the title that I found some of the Wet N Wild Goth-O-Graphic collection. The display was pretty picked over but I was lucky to find two of the three things I wanted from the collection. I got one of the Megalast Liquid Catsuit Liquid Eyeshadow in Goth Tears. I was happy to find the last one of the Megaglo Highlighing powder in Purple Ashes. They were both $4.99 each. So since this is a little haul I wanted to share my thoughts on these two products nice I used both as soon as I got home.


Swatches from left to right: Goth Tears and Purple Ashes

I did use Goth Tears on a eye look that I will be posting today so I thought I would tell you what I think about this liquid eyeshadows. I used a few of liquid eyeshadows before from different brand so I know how they should perform compared to powder shadows. I think this liquid shadow is pretty and as you can see but you have to layer it to get it to get the true color you see in the bottle. I think it would be better to be layered over a base color either a shadow or pencil. I like that it does dry down nicely and does not transfer to other parts off my lid since I have a little bit of hooded eyelids. The only thing with layering to get the color it does show more of my wrinkles on my eyelid since I do have wrinkly eyelids but to me its not a big deal. I think it has nice applicator and I love the packaging. I really enjoyed this liquid eyeshadow and If I see more I will definitely be buying more. Since I really want to try the Stila ones but price is little to rich for me and these Wet N Wild are only $4.99.  

I was also happy to at least find one of the Highlighters in this collection since I wanted White Raven and Purple Ashes but only found Purple Ashes. As you can see its has a Purple gray under tone with pink shimmer. I think its so pretty but if you layer it on too much you can see more of the Purple gray under tone and looks like you have dirt on your face which is not what I going for. So you have to be light handed on this highlighter. I have light-medium skin tone and it might look darker on a paler skin tones. I think its pretty but I probably will not were it everyday. I might have to order White Raven if I can't find it in stores.

I like both of the Wet N Wild products and would recommend both. But if you pale and don't like a purple gray highlight I would skip Purple Ashes. I hear they are coming out with more of the Liquid Eyeshadows in there permanent line and can't wait to see the other colors because you know I will be picking some up.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul and me sharing my thoughts about these products from Wet N Wild. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment