Monday, April 2, 2018

Fourth Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Sophx Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look using the Sophx eyeshadow palette as well as the Wet N Wild Liquid eyeshadow that I recently bought. So lets get into this eye look that I created.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow base eye primer 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit eyeshadow in Goth Tears:  eyelid
Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder Purple Ashes: Inner eyelid
Makeup Revolution Sophx Eyeshadow Palette:
Peaches: crease
Mixed Berries: outer v, crease and bottom lash 
Pancakes: brow bone 
Penguin: brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner Perversion 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black

I used NYX Glitter Primer to get the best color pay off of Goth Tears which has a lot of glitters in it. I wanted Goth Tears to be the main color in this eye look so I put on my eyelid. I put Peaches in my crease and little bit above crease. I put mixed berries in the outer v, crease and on the bottom lash. I put Pancakes and Penguin mixed together as a brow bone highlight. I also put Purple ash to give it little bit extra and I think looks so pretty with Goth Tears. I really love how this eye look came out even though I had to put a few layers of Goth Tears to get the color I was looking for.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment