Monday, April 9, 2018

JcPenney and Ross Dress For Less Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a clothing haul since I went through all of my clothes and got rid of some stuff that I should got rid a while ago. I have been needing some sweat shirts since I don't have many.  Also JcPenney had but most of the winter stuff on sale and they had coupons. So I ordered few things and I have one thing to share with you from Ross. So let's get into the haul.


Since my JcPenney don't carry much of the women's plus size clothing that I like. So I ordered three things I thought I would like. So this City Streets Long sleeve sweatshirt which is similar to something I bought from Burlington and loved so I got this one. It was $18.00 which did not qualify for the coupon but I had to have it right after I ordered it sold out online and they don't have them in store.


I also got Xersion long sleeve knit hoodie in grey black. It was $47.00 but with coupon it was $18.80. I love this sweatshirt and I should of gotten the other color but didn't. I like the velvet draw strings and the rose gold zipper but I not rose gold fan but I like it on this sweat shirt which makes it a fancy sweatshirt.


The last thing I got was this long sleeve funnel neck pullover junior plus Heather grey. I thought it was going to be same material as the first sweatshirt but it's not which I was bummed about. It's more sweater material which snags on things but comfortable and soft. It was $46.00 but with coupon it was $18.40.



The last thing in this haul is this Mickey Mouse t-shirt from Ross Dress For Less. It from the Disney store plus size Women's. It was $9.99 and you know I had to have it. It's similar to the other Mickey shirt I bought awhile ago but it was gray and this one it black. I worn it many times already.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment