Monday, April 2, 2018

Routine and Charmmy & Sugar mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

outside light with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat Kiss Gel Stong Routine
O.P.I Charmmy & Sugar 
Pop-arazzi Quick Dry Top Coat Insta-Shine

I decided to wear another one of the Kiss Gel Strong nail polishes that I have been loving the formula of that I was happy to find at Dollar Tree. This time I wore Routine which is pale cream purple color. I then had to add some shimmer so I put coat of Charmmy & Sugar which I think looks really pretty with Routine. I'm really happy how this mani came out. I can't wait to try out more of the Kiss nail polishes. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment