Monday, April 9, 2018

Wander-dusk and Firefly Sunset Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash

nails run under cold water from tap


Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat
Fresh Paint Mood Wander-dusk  and Firefly Sunset 
Pop-arazzi Quick Dry Top Coat Insta-shine

As you can see I decided to do a squish mani with two mood nail polishes from Fresh Paint. I really like these mood Fresh paint polishes by their selves. They have a really nice formula and last a while on my nails which is nice. I think they look really pretty together when squished also. I'm really happy how this mani came out and I think mood polishes are awesome. I need more of these mood polishes in my life.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment