Monday, April 9, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul to share with you from Dollar Tree. So lets get into what I hauled this time.


I found the Global Beauty Care Cleansing Nose Strips in Charcoal to try out since I never seen these at Dollar Tree. I also picked up few more of the Wet N Wild Small Eyeshadow brushes because I love this brush and need back ups.


I also found these Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes that I never seen before so I pick up a pack to try. I always need cotton swaps so I picked up the cute Minnie Mouse ones.


I need more gauze pads so I got these ones from Curad which is a name brand that I know is more than $1. I also got some Assured Gentle Tape.


My store had a lot of the Valentines Solar Dancers so I had to pick up the Solar Devil and the Solar Cupid.


I had seen people hauling these cute Mermaid Kisses candles and was happy to find them at my store with the Valentines so I got two. They are not to strong smelling but I got it because of cute design and I burn stronger candles will theses are burning. So its not big deal for me.


I also found these Solar Flowers which is different from the ones they had before. I actually like these more. The ones I had from a couple springs ago broke from being in the sun and rain. So I might have pick up more of these.

I hope you enjoyed this haul even though it from before Valentines day. 
But if you follow me on Instagram I post most of the things I get on there so please got follow me.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment