Monday, April 30, 2018

Super Cute in Pink and My Pal Joey Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I know its been awhile since I posted anything on the blog but if you follow me on intagram you know I was on vacation in Hawaii and I needed a break but now I'm back. I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
O.P.I Super Cute in Pink and My Pal Joey
Pop-arazzi Quick Dry Top Coat Insta-shine

I wanted to wear a blue nail polish and wanted to do another squish mani so I pulled out O.P.I My Pal Joey that is a pretty blue that I love from my collection. I also thought O.P.I Cute in Pink which is from the same hello kitty collection that would look really nice with My Pal Joey. I think I was right because I really like how these two look together. I'm really happy how this squish mani came out. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment