Monday, March 26, 2018

Fourth Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look to share with you. So lets get into what I created this time.


Makeup Revolution Ulta Eye Contour

Products I used:
NYX Glitter Primer
Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette 
2: Crease
1: brow bone
Touch in Sol Metallist Liquid Foil Shadow #3 Talia: eyelid 
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black 

I wanted to use the Metallist liquid foil shadow. So I thought I would use Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light Palette. I used 2 in my crease. I put Talia all over my eyelid because I wanted it to pop and bended the edge so there was no harsh transition. I then put 1 on my brow bone and to bend out the edge of 2. I put liner and mascara that's it. I really love how this eye look came out. I really like the liquid foil side then the glitter because it does not transfer as you saw in the last eye look I did.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment