Monday, March 5, 2018

Third Eye Look: Makeup Revolution SophX Ultra Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Sophx Eyeshadow Palette because I have been loving it. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow base eye primer 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Makeup Revolution SophX Ultra Eyeshadow Palette:
Cuppa Tea: crease
Mug Cake: outer v and bottom lash
Pine Tree: Eyelid 
Sparks Fly: inner corner eyelid 
Pancakes: Brow Bone
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black 
Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara Black 

This time I wanted to do a green eye look since I love green eyeshadows. I put Cuppa Tea in my crease. I put Pine Tree which is a pretty shimmery green on my eyelid which is main color for this eye look. I used Mug Cake in the outer v to deepen the outer eyelid. I also put on bottom lash to give it a smokey look. I put Sparks Fly in the inner corner brighten up the eye look and its too pretty not to use. Lastly I put Pancakes on the brow bone to bend out the edge of Mug Cake that's in the crease. I really love how this eye look came out. It brings out the green my hazel eyes. I can't wait to do another eye look with palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment