Monday, March 26, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 Cents Only Store Haul to share with you. So lets get into what I got this time.


I was happy to find more of the mini round glue sticks in so I pick up a pack because I got through glue sticks fast when doing a craft so its always good to have back ups. I also got few Easter items because when you see them you buy them lol. I was surprised to find the Star Wars Milk Chocolate & Surprise since I saw them at Target for like 4 bucks. So I picked up two because I wanted BB8 or Chewie or Rey. I also got this green mini plush peep bunny because its so cute and I know they are more than .99 usually.  I found more of the Smoke & Mirrors makeup but I only picked up two products from that brand to try out. I got the Liquid Highlighter in Rose Gold which if you follow my Instagram you saw how pretty it is. I might try it as eyeshadow. I also got Clear brow gel. 


I was happy to get BB8 because I really wanted him. I also got Captain Phasma which is ok. I might have pick up more.



I also picked up some things I need. I got some Self Stick port Tape. I ran out of Ani-Itch Cream and Hydrocortisone Cream so I picked up the Family Care Anti-itch Cream and Natureplex Hydrocortisone cream.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment