Monday, March 5, 2018

Escondido Trip Hauls: Ross Dress For Less Haul

Hello my MJF stars, 
I have a Ross Dress For Less Haul from my trip awhile ago but still wanted share with you. So lets get into what I got.


I need more than one pair of slippers so I saw these and they were really nice from Dearfoam. They were only $9.99.


I saw these pants from lili sport and they were $8.99 so I had to get them.


I need more tea lights so I picked up these Yankee Candle tea lights in the scent Chocolate Pepperment which smell so good. They were $3.99.


I walked by this Luxe throw plush balnket and my dad said you need this. I was surprised because he usually say you don't need that he bought it for me for Christmas and I love it.


I been looking for some boots and I saw these and had to have them. I found out later they are slipper boots but I don't care because I wear them outside and inside because they have great insoles. They were on sale for $27.99.


The last thing I got was light weight plaid shirt because know I love my light weight shirts to wear during the spring and summer when I'm not wearing sweater by G Collection for $11.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment