Monday, February 26, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul from 99 Cents Only Store. It's a haul after Halloween so there is a few Halloween items since they were 2 for .99. So lets get into what I hauled.


As I said I had picked up some Halloween items since they were on sale for 2 for .99. So I picked up a Haunted House sign and a Happy Halloween Platter.


I also got two Happy Halloween Mural for next year. I also got two of the Haribo Ghostly Gummies. The last Halloween item I got was the Happy Halloween Light up spider.


I saw this pizza pillow and had to have it because I love pizza. It $1.99.


I also picked up some goodie clips and I need a glue gun since I lost mine.


I picked up another one because I decided to use one for glitter glue so I don't have switch out glue when I want glitter or no glitter. I also got Rocket from Guardian of the Galaxy. He was $2.99. I wish they had groot but at least I got Rocket.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment