Monday, February 19, 2018

First Eye Look: Makeup Revolution SophX Ultra Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to show you the first eye look I did with Makeup Revolution SophX eyeshadow palette. I will be doing a review with swatches soon but could not wait to post this eye look. So lets get into what I created with this palette.


Products I used:
NYC city proof 24hr eye primer Universal
NYX Glitter Primer
Makeup Revolution SophX Ultra Eyeshadow Palette:
Strawberry Sweets: crease
Mixed Berries: Eyelid and bottom lash
Pink Champagne: inner corner eyelid
Iced Coffee: Brow Bone
Penguin: Brow Bone
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black

I wanted this eyeshadow palette ever since Soph announced it on her YouTube channel and shared swatches. If you know me and you know I'm not fan of pink but when I saw this palette. I had to to do a Valentines Day eye look using the pink and purple in the palette. I put Strawberry Sweets in the crease. I put Mixed Berries on the eyelid and in to the crease a little bit. I also put it on the bottom lash to smoke it out. I used a mix of Ice Coffee and Penguin as a brow bone highlight and to bend out the edges of Strawberry Sweets. I put Pink Champagne inner corner to open the eye. I really love how this eye look came out. I can't wait to do more eye looks with SophX eyeshadow palette. Also keep a look out for a review probably next week.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment