Monday, February 5, 2018

That Moment and Drops of Jupiter Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. I found this mani that I never posted, so lets see what I put on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
Kiss Gel Stong That Moment
Fresh Paint Drops of Jupiter 
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat 

As you can see I wore another of the Kiss Gel Strong polishes with Fresh Paint on a few nails. I really love That Moment its a pretty dark blue cream and the formula on these polishes are so good. I also love Drops Of Jupiter which is a pretty duo chrome with green and purple. I really like how this mani came out and I might have to wear Drops of Jupiter again because its so pretty.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment