Monday, February 12, 2018

Third Eye Look: Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look using the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow base eye primer 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Too faced peanut butter and jelly palette:
Jelly: Crease
Jammin': eyelid and bottom lash
Extra Creamy and Spread the love: brow bone
Bananas: inner corner 
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black 

When bought the palette I wanted to do all purple look so I finally did one. It's more of a purple smokey eye look. I put Jelly in the crease which is pretty bright purple. I put Jammin' on my eyelid and little bit above the crease. I also put Jammin' on bottom lash to get the smokey look. I put Bananas in the inner corner to open the since I'm doing a dark color. I also put a mix of Extra Creamy and Spread the love on on my brow bone to brighten and blend of the edge of Jelly. I really like how this eye look came out. I think it could be also a nice Valentines Day eye look if you don't want to do a red or a pink eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment