Monday, February 26, 2018

Endless Blue and Pinksicle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. Lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
Sinful Colors Kandee Johnson Pinksicle
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

I wanted to wear a bright blue colors so I thougth break out my bottle of Endless Blue which I think I only wore ones or twice before. I then thought it would look so pretty with Pinksicle on top and I think I'm right. I think they looks so pretty together. I can't wait to wear Endless Blue again because I forgot how pretty a blue it is. I would totally recommend Endless Blue if you Blue nail polish fan.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment