Monday, February 12, 2018

Routine, Inside out and Glare Necessities mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I put on my nails this time. 

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with a flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
Kiss gel strong Rountine and Inside Out
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Glare Necessities  
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat 

This Wednesday is Valentine's Day but I did not have chance to do a pink or red mani since I burned my hand. But I done some in the past if you like see you can use the search in the bar on the left of the blog. I have this pretty purple mani that could also be a Valentines mani if your not into the traditional red and pink theme. I have been loving the Kiss gel strong nail polishes so I used Rountine and Inside Out. I used the lighter color as a base and dotted both colors and made a squish mani. I really loved the marble look but I had to add some glitter. So I used Glare Necessities which is a mix of purple glitter which looks so pretty on top.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays. 

Also,
Happy Valentine's Day!

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment