Monday, February 5, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello MJF stars,
I'm here with another 99 Cents Only Store Haul. It has some items from Halloween but I still wanted to share with you what I found so lets get into what I got.



I need a new garbage can so I picked up the storage bin to use for now that was $1.99.


I found these neck pillows for $1.99 and had to pick me up this pretty blue one.


I also got this USB LED Lamp for my tablet or computer.


I  picked up a few Halloween items that could not pass up. I got this Happy Halloween Porch Light Cover that reminds me of ghost face from scream.


I also picked up more of the cute glitter Happy Halloween LED Pumpkin Decor Light Up in purple and green.


I got Happy Halloween Spider Web in orange. I also found the Fantasy Makers By Wet N Wild Wildly Wicked Stencil Kits so I had to get the Mesmerizing Mermaid and Zombie Bride.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment