Monday, January 29, 2018

Second eye look: Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look using Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette. Lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Wet N Wild fergie take on the day eyeshadow primer
Too faced peanut butter and jelly palette:
Peanut Butter: Crease
Peanut Brittle: eyelid
Peanut butter cup: outer v and bottom lash
Extra Creamy and Spread the love: brow bone
Bananas: inner corner
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black

I started with Peanut Butter in the crease and I wanted something shimmery on my eye lid. So I used Peanut Brittle which is pretty. I used Peanut Butter Cup on the outer v and bottom lash. I put a mix of Extra Creamy and Spread the Love on the brow bone to get a perfect brow bone highlight. I then put Bananas in my inner corner. I wanted to try out the Wet N Wild primer but I don't know how I feel about it. I have to wear it again to do a review.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy seeing this eye look. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment