Monday, January 15, 2018

That Moment and Sparkle City Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I put one my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting with no flash

Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
Kiss Gel Stong That Moment 
Pure Ice Sparkle City
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat

I really like these kiss gel polishes so I had to put this pretty dark blue called That Moment. I could of used two coats but I always do three. I then had to add some glitter so I put Pure Ice Sparkle City which is pretty by itself. I think it looks so pretty on top of That Moment. I really like how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment