Monday, January 8, 2018

Christmas Mani 2017 #2: Best Ponies Forever, Leaves Jingle and Ruby Slipper

Hello my MJF stars,
I know it's been awhile but I'm back with my last Christmas themed mani of 2017. There might be some changes to the blog and youtube channel. I might post only once a week instead of twice a week. I don't know if I'm going to still upload Youtube videos because it takes up more time and less time for blog posts. You know what I mean because its take time to film and edit then write on the blog to post. We will see in the coming days how I feel. But for now lets get into this mani I created.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
China Glaze Best Ponies Forever
KleanColor  Leaves Jingle
Avon Ruby Slipper
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat 

As you can see I wanted to do another Christmas themed mani. This time I thought I would do a red, green and gold which makes me think of Christmas Trees. I also used the squish technique because it makes such a pretty marble look. I really loved how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays even thought its from Christmas. I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year, so far.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment