Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Mani 2017: Snow Me White, Take The Red-eye and Diamond Dazzle

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Christmas themed mani for this weeks manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I created this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash 
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Wet N Wild Megalast Taking The Red-eye
Milani Diamond Dazzle 
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat 

I wanted to do a peppermint themed mani since I love peppermint everything during the Holidays. So I decided to do a squish mani with red and white nail polishes. I used Snow Me White as a base color for the both Snow Me White and Taking The Red-eye. I had some trouble with the red bleeding on the white on some of nails as you see. So I found that if you squish it and not move around too much it does not bleed. I'm still happy how the mani came out. I also had to added some iridescent glitter to make it look like sugar. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment