Monday, December 4, 2017

Bikini Green and Holo Green Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get in what I put on my nail this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Indoor light no flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
KleanColor Bikini Green and Holo Green 
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat

I wanted to wear Christmas color and I thought I would wear a green. So I pulled out two of my KleanColor polishes that I really like. I wore Bikini Green which is bright green. I then wanted to put some glitter on top so I put on Holo Green which looks so pretty on top. I really love how this mani came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment