Monday, December 4, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 cents store haul to share. There are some Halloween items that I did not have a chance to post but I think you still like to see as well as the none Halloween items I got. So lets get into what I got.



I found these Select Lashes so I picked up four of them. I got one of the Glitter Lashes and two of the Dramatic Lashes.
I also found more of the Smoke & Mirrors Velvet Matte Lip Gloss so I picked up one called Pink Velvet. I saw this Happy Halloween Light Up Mask and that it was so cool so I had to get it. I got this cute Happy Halloween LED Light Up Table Decor Bat since I like other ones I got last year. I also got some Haribo Sour Vampire Bats.



I found these cute Chloe Alexis Sequin Clutches for $1.99 so I got Green & Black and Rainbow ones.


I was so surprised to find these Wardley Goldfish Flakes so I picked them up for my fish.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment