Thursday, November 30, 2017

First Eye Look: Urban Decay Electric Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
If you follow me on IG you know that I posted that I did a an eye look with the Urban Decay Electric Palette so lets get into this eye look I created.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow base eye primer 
Urban Decay Electric Palette:
Jilted: Crease and bottom lash
Urban: lid, into crease and bottom lash
NYX Glitter Primer: center eyelid
Tarte Make believe in yourself eye & cheek palette:
Fairy: center of eyelid
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone 
L.A. Colors Grafix eyeliner Black 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black

When I saw eyeshadow Urban I had to put it all over my eyelid. I used Jilted in crease and to blend out the edge of Urban. I also used Fairy from the Tarte Make Believe in yourself palette on the center of my eyelid to give a more shimmer pop. I really love the purple and pink combo which reminds of Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. I really love how this eye look came out and can't wait to do another eye look with the Urban Decay palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment