Monday, November 27, 2017

Virginia Trip Hauls: Five and Below

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul from my Virginia Trip but this time it's from Five and Below. I love Five and Below so I of course had to go to on while visiting Virginia because there is not any close to where I live in CA. So lets get into what I got.




I have been wanting the Softlips Hello Kitty Lip Balms so I was happy to find them at Five and Blow but I only picked up one in Tangerine for $3.00. I also saw these Makeup Removing & Cleansing Wipes with skull print packaging and I had to pick them up to try. They were $2.00. I saw this Halloween Pet Sweater and had to get it for my dog Jack. He love it and it was only $4.00. I saw all of the Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas stuff and could not pass up the cute Socks and Knee High Socks. The socks was $5.00 which you get five pairs so it $1.00 per pair and the Knee high socks was $2.00. I also got the Disney The Little Mermaid Knee High Socks which was $3.50.


Last year I looked for the Disney Tsum tsum Lip Smacker Jack Pumpkin Spice Latte Flavor but never found one so I was so happy to find them at Five and Below for $5.00. I got a little onyx 100% acetone remover so I could redo my nails but I was so bummed that could not take it home because I thought it might leak while on the plan ride home. It was only $1.00. I of course picked up some nail polish. I got Fresh Paint Mood Firefly Sunset and Fresh Paint Mood Wander-Dusk which was $5.00 each. I also got Fresh Paint Drops Of Jupiter and Funky Fingers R U Afraid Of The Dark? which was 2 for $5.00. The last thing I got was this cute Eris Moon Soft Case Galaxy S8 that was $5.00.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment