Monday, November 13, 2017

Target and Walgreens Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls to share with you one is from Target and the other one is from Walgreens. So lets get into the haul and see what I got.



At target I picked up another Disney Tsum tsum mystery bag from series 7 which I think is sally which I been wanting. It was $2.99. I was also happy to find a eye popper Cat since I wanted last time but they did not have any left. It was $1.00. I also got this cute Unicorn tin that was also a $1. I thought it would perfect to hold my unicorn makeup brushes.


I'm happy to say that I was right that it was a Sally tsum tsum in the mystery bag.


This haul is from Walgreens where I picked up two the Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuits from the Halloween displays that I found. I got Sleepy Hallow (gray) and Widows Peek (black). They were $4.99 each.


I was so happy to find a Zero mini Disney tsum tsum so I had to get it to added to my collection. It was $4.99.


I was happy to find Blistex ultra moisturizer bliss flip on sale for $.99 since I wanted to try this lip balm.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my two hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment