Thursday, November 30, 2017

Virginia Trip Hauls: Crackle Barrel, Kmart, Walmart, Williamsburg Store and Dollar General

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Virginia trip hauls to show you. Since I few little hauls from Crackle Barrel, Kmart, Walmart, Williamsburg Store and Dollar General so I put them together. So lets get into what I got. 



This first haul is from Crackle Barrel in which I love there store where they have a lot of cute stuff. I found these Ty Beanie Boos Sammy and Ty Beanie Boos Sammy Clip on sale for $3.00 and $2.00. Since I love owls I had to get them. I also got Vidal Pineapple Rings which I never seen before so I thought I would give them a try for $1.79.


I also went to Kmart and I picked up a few items. I saw this Jordana Fabubrow Dark Brown for $3.99 and thought I would give it a try.  I also saw this L.A Colors Grafix Liquid Eyeliner Black for $2.99 so I thought I would try it since I love trying different liquid eyeliner.  Since I almost through NYC City Proof 24 HR Eye Shadow Primer and thought I would pick up another. It was $2.99. 




I picked up this cute Williamsburg Tie Dye T-Shirt for $19.99. The last thing I got from Kmart was this Virginia The old Dominion book that was $4.95.




I also went to Walmart and saw this Long Wavy Wig. Thought it was perfect for my Halloween costume and if you saw my Ariel costume this is the wig I wore. It was $7.98.



I picked up a few things from the Williamsburg Store. I got this Colonial Williamsburg Haunting on Dog St T-shirt that was $20.98.



I also got this Colonial Williamsburg Hauntings Book that was $8.98.


The last thing I got from this store was these Colonial Williamsburg buttons that was $3.95.





We also shopped at Dollar General and found these Zone Pro Athletic Running Shorts Woman's on sale for $2.00 each.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I hauled.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment