Thursday, November 9, 2017

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Dollar Tree haul to share with you. It's a haul from before Halloween so there are few Halloween items. So lets get into what I got.



I picked up few food items so lets get into those first. I picked up another bag of the bowties pretzels because they are so good. I like garlic parmesan ones more but the original ones are good too. I found one box of the Betty Crocker Krispy Kreme doughnut cake which was really good. I hope I find another box. I also picked up a few movies. I got Taken 3, The Grudge and Can't Hardly Wait. I finally found the light strings so I picked up two. I also got some AA batteries by Sunbeam.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment