Monday, November 6, 2017

Burlington, Walmart and Crocs Outlet Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have three hauls to show you from a couple months ago. But I still wanted to share with you what I got from Burlington, Walmart and Crocs Outlet. So lets get into the hauls.



This haul is from Burlington so lets get into what I had to have. I been wanting to try a brush cleaning pad so I finally picked up this one by Urban Studio for $3.99. I also got this Magical Rainbow Highlighter by Beauty Treats for $3.99. When I saw this 20 ounce Nightmare Before Christmas bottle had to have it. It was $5.99.


I also got this cute Miss Chievous  sweat shirt that was $14.99.



I got one thing from Walmart which was the ChapStick Duo in pink cupcake and cotton candy that was $3.98.


The last haul is from Crocs outlet which if you follow me that one of my pairs of crocband flip broke on my trip. So I picked up two pairs because they had a sale buy one get one 50% off. I got one in Ultraviolet/vibrant violet and Ocean/electric blue. They were both $29.99 each but one was 50% because of the sale.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment