Thursday, November 2, 2017

Third Halloween Eye Look: Ariel Costume

Hello MJF stars,
I'm here to show you my last Halloween Eye look and costume. I'm so sad Halloween is over because I had so much fun doing Halloween eye looks and wearing cool wigs. This year I was Ariel (The Little Mermaid). I always wanted to be Ariel and finally I dressed up as her on Halloween.  So lets get into how I created this look.


Eyes:
Jordana Eyeshadow base eye primer 
NYX glitter primer: lid
Tarte make believe in yourself eye & cheek palette
Myth: crease
Crystal: lid
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone 
Makeup Revolution Ghost Lights Vivid Baked Highlighter: inner corner eyelid
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black 
Rimmel london soft kohl eyeliner pencil pure white
Covergirl lashblast volume mascara Very Black 
Eylure volume n°101

For Ariel eye look I thought I would a neutral eye look with some shimmer. So I used Tarte Make Believe in yourself palette since I love that palette and thought it would work for what I was thinking of for the eye look. I used Myth in the crease to deepen with out glitter. I used NYX glitter primer on the lid to get the most glitter to stay on the lid and made the glitter pop even more than just on the primer. I put Ghost lights in the inner corner of the lid to open my eye even more. I put the pure white eyeliner on the water line to give a more cartoon look. I did a wing like always and put some lashes that look like something Ariel would wear.

Closeup of full face makeup



Face: 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation 100 ivory
L.A Girl Pro Conceal Classic Ivory
Wet N Wild  Photofocus Pressed Powder Neutral Beige
Makeup Revolution Ghost Lights Vivid Baked Highlighter 
Makeup Revolution Contour Palette
Tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush paaarty 

Lips: Jemma Kidd classic lip colour lipstick 07 Siren



Costume: 
I wore the Long wavy wig from Walmart which I think is a perfect Ariel hair. I bought this tank top from Walmart on sale and I posted it on blog. I printed out picture of Ariel seashell bra and drew it little bit bigger on some felt that I cut out to make it the right size. I used double sided tape and taped it on my tank top. I wore some Green Mermaid leggings from Amazon which was about $12. I wore flip flops since I did not have any mermaid looking shoes. It was little cold for a tank top so I had wear a sweater as you can see. I did not have time to take a better picture of my costume but I think you can see it in this pic. I think my costume came out to be around $28 which is not to bad. I will probably use the wig and leggings again for a different costume.

I think my costume came out pretty good. I wish I had more time because I wanted to decorate the felt but ran out of time. I might have to be Ariel next year too lol probably not but I'm happy how my costume came out.

I hope you had a great Halloween. Also let me know what you dress up as? because I would love to hear from my MJF stars.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment