Monday, November 13, 2017

Moonlit Woods and Black Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to show you for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I created this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay base coat
Revlon Moonlit Woods
Kleancolor 5 Black
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

As you can see I did another squish mani. This time I used Moonlit woods which is a silvery purple color with Black. I really like how this mani came out. I really like Moonlit woods its a unique color in that its a pretty metallic purple that I don't have anything in my collection like it. Its also scented which does not matter to me. If you don't scented polishes than this one is not for you. If you don't care about scents then you should pick up this polish.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment