Thursday, November 2, 2017

Spirit Halloween Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I don't have video of these hauls but still want to show since today I stoped at my Spirit Halloween store and its the last day it will be open. So every thing was 50% off. Also I wanted to show you what I bought before it was 50% off so lets get into what I got.


I went with a friend before halloween and gave into buying this Hocus Pocus Fleece Throw that I saw last time and did not buy. But I have been thinking about it. So I got it and it was $24.99 with 20% off it was $19.99.


Like I said I was out doing some errands remembered that Spirit Halloween was having 50% off all items so I had to go in to see what was left. I found one Harry Potter Deluxe Wand that lights up and makes 3 different sound so I had to get it. It was $12.99 and now $6.49. I also found a Harry Potter Gryffindor Head band that was $7.99 and now $3.99. I picked up the Bat ears that I was eyeing last time. It was $5.99 and now $2.99. I saw they had one of the Hocus Pocus sign that I thought was cute and had to have it. It was $12.99 and now $6.49. I'm going to live it out all year because its too cute to put away.  The last thing I got was the cute spider web headband which I also saw last time and thought it was cute and would wear it all year. I figured for 50% off I had to get it. It was $4.99 and now $2.49.

I'm so happy that I waited for these items. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got. Also run to your Spirit Halloween Store before they are gone for these good deals.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment