Monday, October 30, 2017

Fourth Halloween Mani: Mood Today and Songbird Serenade

Hello my MJF stars,
Happy Halloween Eve! I'm here with my last Halloween Mani of the year which I'm Happy and sad that Halloween is also most over. I love Halloween and wish it more than one day a year. Anyways lets get into this mani for this week manicure Mondays.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash


Outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
Kiss Gel Stong Mood Today
China Glaze Songbird Serenade 
Kiss Art Stickers Halloween Edition Maleficent
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat 

As you can see I decided to do a Orange and Black themed smashed mani. I had to use Songbird Serenade because I love this color. It's not just a black because it has shimmer in it which looks so pretty by itself. But I thought it would look nice with Mood Today which is a nice pumpkin orange cream color. I'm really happy with result but I had to add a Jack-o-lanterns sticker which I think look really good. I'm really happy with this last Halloween themed mani of 2017.

I hope you have a Happy and Safe Halloween. Also that you enjoyed this last Halloween mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment