Thursday, October 19, 2017

Old Navy, Sally Beauty and Toys R Us Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have three hauls to share with you from Old Navy, Sally Beauty and Toys R Us. But first I want to give you an update on the fires in the county I live in which is almost fully contained so great-full for the fire fighters and everyone helping with horrible fires. My house is safe and no loss of any more houses that I was worried about (the house I was house sitting at and her mothers house in Sonoma). Lets back what you are here for which is the hauls so lets get into what I got.




I stopped at Old Navy and I was so happy to find this Michael Jackson's Thriller Mens T-shirt because Thriller is my favorite song. It was $19.99.


I also went to the Sally Beauty supply store next door and they had 50% off clearance so I of course had to get a few nail polishes. I was so surprised that they had some China Glaze nail polishes from the My Little Pony collection left and on sale. They had only the set called Songbird Serenade on sale for $11.29 then 50% off which was $5.64 and I got more off since I have sallys card. I really wanted Songbird Serenade and Best Ponies Forever was a bonus. I also got some Finger Paints since they were around $1 or less a piece and even less with 50% off and sallys discount. I got Finger Paints Guggen I'm Lime, DIY Diva, Clay On Words
and Endless wear Great Graphite!. 


I also went to Toys R Us and found the Disney Tsum tsum Mystery Pack Series 7 so I got three. They were $2.99 each.
I was also happy to find Funko Pint Size Heroes Horror but they were all open which I was happy about because I wanted Elvira and could see her head lol. She was $3.99


I got Snow White, Mike and Pascal



Funko Pint Size Heroes Horror: Elvira

I hope you enjoyed seeing these hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment