Thursday, October 19, 2017

First Halloween Eye Look 2017

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to do some Halloween themed eye looks so I wanted to do something bright so I thought do a pumpkin themed eye look. So I finally used my NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Bright so lets get into what I created.


NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Brights Numbered

Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow base eye primer 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Cottage Cheese
NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Brights:
3: eyelid
13: crease and bottom lash
14: above crease and bottom lash
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone 
Urban decay 24/7 glid on eye pencil Graffiti: bottom lash
Makeup Revolution Ghost Lights Vivid Baked Highlighter: inner corner eyelid
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black
Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara 

Like I said I wanted to a bright pumpkin themed eye look. So I used green color #13 in the crease which I though was a perfect green for the stem of a pumpkin. I then put the bright orange #3 on eyelid which I thought is a perfect pumpkin color. I first put NYX Jumbo Pencil on eyelid as a base for that bight orange to stick to which I probably did not need because it was so pigments but I wanted to make sure it was as bight as it was in the palette. I decided to blow out/ soften the edges of the green to bend in to the brow highlight color. So I used the lime green #14 color in the palette. I really love how that looked. I then lined my bottom lash with Urban Decay's pencil in Graffiti for #13 to go top off and then #14 to soften edges. I put Brulee on brow bone and put my new highlighter from Makeup Revolution in the inner corner which looks really pretty with the orange. I then put on eye liner and mascara. I was thinking of put lashes on but thought it look good with out. I really love how this eye look came out. The green brought out the green in my hazel eyes.

I hope you liked this look and if you have any suggestions on a eye look you like to see me do lets me know. I'm open to some ideas.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment