Monday, October 2, 2017

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Dollar Tree haul to show you. So lets get into what I found this time.



I was happy to find the Haribo Ghostly Gummies because I wanted to try them and because they are Halloween. I also was happy to finally find the Kiss Gel Strong Nail Polish and I picked up four different colors which was Yours, Paradise, Cool-ue and Dreamy Coat. I also found some Halloween Socks and you know I had to pick some up so I got the Witch, Ghost and Skull with candy designs. I also found the Fidget Gyro Spinners in Glitter so I got the blue and green ones.


I also went back to pick up the pink one too.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Dollar Tree haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment