Thursday, September 28, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello MJF stars,
I'm back with another 99 cents only store haul since I have going in a lot to try to find the Disney items and also come out with other thing lol. So lets get into what I got this time.



I found some Kool Spinners so I picked up a green & blue one and a purple one. I picked up Kittrich Adheso to put on my plastic table and I really like this design. I also found more of the Disney Star Wars Hot Wheels so I picked up the Naoo N-1 Starfighter and First OrderSnowspeeder. I picked up another XtraCare Shave Cream Tropic Wave for Women which I really like and recommend.


Since I picked up the Groom from Happy Halloween Solar I decided that I should pick up the Bride. I also got Happy Halloween Headless Pumpkin which is so cute. I finally found the Disney Cinderella makeup Brush but I never found the green one but I I'm happy that found the Cinderella one.


I saw people posting about the Smoke and Mirrors Velvet Matte Lip Glosses so I picked up the color Golden Blush and I like it. Let me know if you like a review on it and how it compares to my other liquid lipsticks. I also picked up the cute sequin headwraps so I got the white and the green one.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel










No comments:

Post a Comment