Monday, September 18, 2017

Pastel Teal, Pastel Vibes and Hay Girl Hay! Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays so lets get into what I created this week.

indoor light with flash

outside light with flash

outside light no flash
Products I used:
Milani Base Coat
Kleancolor Pastel Teal
Finger Paints Pastel Vibes
China Glaze Hay Girl Hay!
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat

I wanted to wear some pastel colors this week for some reason so I used Kleancolor Pastel Teal which is a pretty pastel blue. I also borrowed my mom nail polish from Finger Paints in the color Pastel Vibes which is a pretty pastel purple. I put Chine Glaze Hay Girl Hay! from the my little ponies collection. Its a pretty iridescent glitter with some white glitter which I was bummed that it had white glitter because in the bottle you could not see the white glitter and I just don't like it. I wish they did not put the white glitter in with that pretty iridescent glitter. I'm so glad that I did not buy the regular size bottle because I probably will not ware it a again. If you are like me and not a big fan of white glitter you might want to skip Hay Girl Hay!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment