Monday, September 11, 2017

I'm with the lifeguard and Gothic Lolita Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back with another mani for Manicure Mondays. I have been loving a squish mani so yet again I did one, so lets gets into what I created.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with no flash
Products I used:
Milani Base Coat
China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard and Gothic Lolita 
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat

As I said I did another squish mani and this time I used China Glaze I'm with the lifegaurd because I love this green which has shimmer and its my new favorite. I use my other of my favorite China Glaze which is Gothic Lolita which is a really pretty purple with shimmer. I really love this color combo and thing this mani looks really pretty.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Maicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment