Thursday, September 21, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a big 99 cents only haul to show you. It's my haul from my Palm Springs where I went to three different stores to find the Disney Makeup brushes so lets get into this haul.




I picked up these cute Stars and Stripes crew socks for half off they were $.50.  I also picked up another pack of the Fruit of the loom fit for me plus size heather bikinis for $3.99. I need a HDMI cable and forgot it at home so I picked one up. I also need a Prolinks Audio Accessories so got one too. I saw this cute butterfly Studio 74 Multipurpose Bandana and had to have it. I saw this Angels Crafts Stretch Magic and thought it would be great use to make my own bracelets with. I saw these cute neon Scunci Girl 4pcs which I had to have. I also had to have this cute Owl Coin Purse. I saw this pretty polish by Essie called Belugaria and had to try it out. I also found more of  the Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow so I picked up 30 Bella Diamond (Highlighter/Shimmer) and 27 Bella Mandarin (Satin Matte).


I need a throw blanket and saw this pretty design and had to get it for $1.99. I wanted one of the Pineapple containers but my store never had them so I was happy find this Summer Luau Storage Container in green and it was half off so it was $.50. I also got this scooby-doo Frisbee for Jack. I saw this Milani Base Coat which I never tried a Milani base coat so I thought I would give it a try. I was so happy to find some of the Disney Makeup Brushes at this first store which was Jasmin Enchanted face brushes, Disney Belle Enchanted Beauty Kabuki Brush and Disney Snow White Enchanted Sponge. I also picked up another one of these emoji case by Ennotek for Samsung S6 Cell Phone.



I also got one of the Magic Sequins Pillow which is teal and silver that $3.99



I saw this Milani 40 Diamond Dazzle nail polish and had to have its so pretty and I picked up Milani 05 Vivid Violet. I always wanted to try Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss so I picked up the color Mai-Tai. I was so happy to find Halloween items so I had pick some up. So I got Happy Halloween Skull Bracelet which is so pretty. This Happy Halloween Tin Bucket Decor which had in so many colors but had to get the teal one. I got this Happy Halloween Skull Bottle Opener for my brother. I also got this Happy Halloween Dish Drying Mat with sugar skull print. I had to get Happy Halloween Tealight Holder because the spider print is so cool and can't wait to put a candle in it. I saw this Happy Halloween Skull Mug and had to have it.
Also had to have this Happy Halloween Skull Bathmat too which was $1.99.
I also found two of the other Disney Makeup Brushes which was Disney Mulan Enchanted Beauty Hypnotic Eyes 3 piece brush set and Disney Jasmine Enchanted Beauty Exotic Eyes 3 piece brush set which are the brushes but I had to have both. I was really bummed that they did not have anymore of the Cinderella one because someone just before I came bought them all that just rude.


I also got this cute tote bag that $1.99. I also picked up some Haribo Happy Cherries. I saw this Happy Halloween Solar Groom and had to have him for my collection. I also found the Disney Star Wars Hot Wheels so I got Rey's Speeder, Millennium Falcon and my Dad got the other two.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment