Monday, September 18, 2017

Ulta and Nordstrom Rack Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share my two Ulta hauls and a Nordstrom Rack haul so lets get into what I got.



In this first haul is from Ulta where they had buy one get one free of all of the NYX products. So I picked up two products that I been wanting to try for a while. I got NYX Glitter primer which is $5.99 and I also got the NYX Brights Ultimate Shadow Palette. I got the Glitter primmer for free and also used my coupon for $3.50 off $15.00 so I got a really good deal.



I went back to ulta to pick up my Birthday Gift. I found more of the NYX Roll-on Shimmers on sale for $1.99 each. I got green and purple. After filming my haul I noticed that the purple one was already opened which is a bummer so I had to return it. I also got my birthday gift which is a NYX eye shadow palette called Happy Birthday. Its so pretty and so happy to get this $18.00 palette for free.


This last haul is from Nordstrom Rack which I found a palette that I have been waiting ever since it came out a couple years ago and that is the Urban Decay Electric palette which I was really happy to find it for $23.97. I also found some Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner in perversion for $5.97. So I thought I would give it a try.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment