Monday, September 25, 2017

Target and Ulta Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls to show you which is from Target and Ulta so lets get into what I hauled.


This first haul is form Target which I got Disney Princess and the Frog on sale for $19.99. I also picked up two of the Disney Tsum tsum series 4 that was $2.99 each. I also found the Disney Tsum tsum Bubble Fever Card game on sale for $1.78 and could not pass it up.


The two Disney Tsum tsum I got was Zero and Rapunzel


If you saw my last Ulta haul I had to return a item and I'm happy I did becayse I found one of the Maybelline Master Fairy Highligh. It was $9.99 which is pricy but I had some point which gave me $3.00 and used the money I got from the retured item so it came out to like $5.00 without tax.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Target and Ulta hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment