Monday, September 11, 2017

Sephora and Forever 21 Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I know its been a while since I posted but I needed a brake but now I'm back so lets get into these two hauls from Sephora and Forever 21.



This is a little haul from back in July for my Birthday. I saw this cute Sephora Baby Z Palette and it was only $10 so I thought I use it for my Sephora eyeshadows that I own. I love it and wish I got the bigger one but it was double the price for a little bit bigger which is not worth it. I will have to find a cheaper one for my other single eyeshdows later.
As I said it was my birthday so I got my Sephora Beauty Insider Tarte Birthday Gift that came with Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour Blush Paaarty
and Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint Birthday Suit which I been wanting to try Tartes lip paints and blush so I'm happy I got this for free to try.


I also went to Forever 21 to look around since I have not been to  Forever 21 in a while and you can tell why. I buy too much stuff lol. So I saw this cute Mermaid Jewelry Holder and had to have it it was $6.00.  I also got this pretty Rainbow Eyelash Curler for $2.90. I have been wanting some Unicorn Brushes but did not pay too much for them so I was happy find these cute Unicorn Cosmetic Brush Set for $12.90. They are really nice and soft. The last thing I got was this cute Unicorn Lip Gloss that I found in a bin by itself so I had to take it home. I wish there was more so I could get one for my friend. It was $3.90 it also in the vanilla scent.

 I hope you enjoyed my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment