Monday, August 28, 2017

Turned Up Turquoise Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I put on my nail this time.

Indoor lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base coat
China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise
Sassy + Chic neon green square metal studs nail art
Jordana Quick Shine Top coat

I decided to pull out Turned Up Turquoise which is pretty bright turquoise but I don't know if its because I have mini bottle but it was little patchy and its a matte formula so it dried too fast to level out. But I love the color and with top coat it looks ok. I added a neon green metal studs which I thought looks really pretty together. I really like how this mani came even thought I had to deal with the nail polish formula.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment