Thursday, August 17, 2017

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two Big Lot's hauls to show that I thought I put together as one big haul. So let's get into what I hauled.



In this first haul I went to find Micellar water by Epielle brand which you know by following me I love there face makeup wipes. I did not find the Micellar water but I did fond them in wipes which are called Micellar  cleansing tissues so I picked up one to try which they were $2.99. I also found some Real Techniques brushes and I saw this silicone liner brush for $3.00 and thought I would give it a try. I also got Covergirl lashblast volume mascara for $1.50 which is a really good price since full size is 13 ml for about $6 or $7 and this 10ml for $1.50. I have never tried this mascara before so I thought a give a try. I picked up another Epielle product which is the snail moisturizing mask which I tried other mask by Epielle and never try a snail one so I got one for $2.00. I saw this Curel Ultra Healing hand therapy for $2.50. I had to get It to try since I'm always looking for good hand cream for my eczema prone hands. The last Epielle product I got in this haul was this Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser which I never tried a charcoal cleaner or any of the Epielle so I thought I would give it a try since it was only $3.00 and it smells so good. The last thing I got was a bluray of Night at the Museum that was $5.00 even thought I already own it on Dvd but I really like this movie and wanted on bluray.


In haul they were having the 20% day so I picked up few things. I saw the LED Letter Box and had to have it. It was $8.00 but with 20% off it was $6.40. I also picked more of Facial Essence Mask Activated Charcoal by Epielle which I really liked for $2.00 with 20% it was $1.60. I picked up another tube of the Covergirl lashblast volume mascara for $1.50 with 20% it was $1.20. I saw this Freeman cucumber peel-off gel mask which I never tried a peel off gel mask so I thought get it to try since it was $3.30 with 20% off it was $2.64. The last thing I got was Olay Complete All day moisturizer 2 pack because need a new moisturizer and thought I give this a try since it was $8.00 with 20% so it was $6.40 for two is $3.20 each which is a good price for one is $6.94 at Wal-Mart.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment