Monday, August 7, 2017

None Of Your Risky Business Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Monday's and I wanted to wear a bright color so lest see what I put on my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighing with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base coat 
China Glaze None Of Your Risky Business 
Wet N Wild beautybenefits 
No name (orange jelly with iridescent glitter)
Jordana Quick Shine Top coat

Like I said above I wanted to wear a bright color so I pulled out China Glaze None Of Your Risky Business which is a neon orange cream polish which I really like. The color is pretty and the formula is really nice. I wanted to add some glitter so I decided to use Wet N Wild Beauty benefit which has no name but its a pretty iridescent glitter in a orange jelly which made None Of you risky business a little darker so I only put it on two of my nail. I still really like how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this week mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment