Monday, August 21, 2017

Glowstick, I'm with the lifeguard and None of your risky business Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Mani for Manicure Monday's. I wanted to do a squish/marble mani with some summer neons so lets see what I created this time.

indoor lighting with fash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base coat
Orly Glowstick
China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard and None of your risky business
Jordana Quick Shine Top coat

As I said I wanted to do a squish/marble mani with some neon polishes so I used Orly Glowstick which is a bright neon yellow, China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard which is a bright neon green with some shimmer and lastly None of your risky business which is neon orange. I really like this combo it fells like summer with a citrus feel. I'm really happy how it came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment